Friday, February 09, 2007

The Wisdom of Faith and Maizy







As you might have guessed from previous postings, I’m a dog person. Currently I’m a stay at home wife as I look for a new job, but there have been two dogs to keep me company Faith and Maizy. And in their company comes a unique observation of the lives they lead. So I hope to share some of their loving inspiration with you.

The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.
-Anonymous



If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers



There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. -Ben Williams



A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself. -Josh Billings

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Valerie,
Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm amazed at how many new bloggers I'm meeting every day.

We have 3 dogs and I loved your quotes.

Michelle

9:44 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Thanks Michelle!

It's funny to think that some dogs have a better view on life than we do sometimes :)

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home