Sunday, February 18, 2007

Motivation Station-

34 Days to go……

Only a few days over a month left to go, before California. My heart jumps each time I think about it and God just keeps reminding me of how many other stories I have to tell.
From time to time in the last few weeks doubts has crept into my mind that I can’t write. And that all I have to write are the seven manuscripts I’m taking, but Blessed be the name of the Lord that I have heard his reminder of the joy in writing.

I am amazed and often frustrated by the attacks I undergo, in my writing and in my life. Many times it is hard to focus on God’s provision and grace in those times, but he is always there.
It’s also amazing to se what God reveals to me through reading the Bible, and from verses I have memorized. These have been on my heart.

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. –Jeremiah 29:11

But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen and protect you… -2Thessalonians 3:3

But it is the spirit in a man, the breath of the almighty that gives him understanding. It is not only the old who are wise. - Job 32:8-9a

May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed…Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the LORD our God. - Psalm 20:4, 7

May these verses touch your heart and encourage your week.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home