Saturday, February 17, 2007

RandoM-E vol.5

100 things about ME

For any writer’s out there I encourage you to take this challenge, it is different way to express yourself and your creativity

1. I was conceived on Valentine’s Day
2. Most of my name is in that holiday’s title….VALERIE
3. The meaning of Valerie is STRONG
4 I’m not a body builder
5 I did survive massive back surgery at 17 though
6 My Dad calls me his Titanium driver (b/c of the titanium rod in my back)
7 I don’t like to watch golf, or play much either
8 I did a report in high school on the history of Golf (14 pages…WOW)
9 I golf right handed
10 Even though I’m LEFT HANDED
11 My husband is left handed too
12 Left handed people make the world right ;)
13 I’m a world history buff
14 I do Yoga
15 I don’t do Birkam Yoga- TOO HOT
16 I live in Texas
17 Never seen the Grand Canyon
18 Went to Vegas once, just the airport for a total of 3 hours
19 Didn’t play the slots in the terminal
20 I don’t like gambling
21 I don’t like alcohol
22 My favorite movie is a tie between the Italian Job and Pride and Prejudice
23 The six hour A&E version of Pride and Prejudice is best
24 If I could go back in time I would want to be a noble in the Middle Ages of England or Ireland
25 I’m 1/16th Irish
26 I have the red hair to prove it
27 My nickname is Coppertop
28 Or Buddy
29 Or Frank- as in Frankenstein cause of a fourteen inch scar from my surgery that I wear with pride
30 Mary Shelly’s Frankenstein is one of my favorite books
31 I’ve seen Mary Shelly’s grave and asked devil worshipers how to get there in the dark
32 My bedroom has to be completely dark in order for me to fall asleep
33 I love sleeping
34 My dreams are extremely vivid and I remember the too
35 Several of my manuscripts are dream inspired
36 I don’t believe most dreams mean anything
37 But I don’t deny that God speaks to people in many different ways
38 I’m currently learning American Sign Language
39 If I could go back to school I’d get a masters in Church History
40 I have a degree in Biomedical Science
41 I like ER but don’t like Grey’s Anatomy
42 I don’t like the movie ET
43 But I like the movie Cocoon
44 I don’t believe in aliens
45 I wish I had super powers
46 I like the show HEROS
47 I feel empowered and inspired after watching any Marvel Comic/ DC comic movies
48 Spiderman is my favorite
49 But Batman is up there too
50 I love animals
51Cats not so much- domestic, cause lions and tigers rock!
52 I believe it is our job to care for the animals of the world
53 I feel that adoption is an AMAZING option for kids and animals
54 I feel there are too many teens having sex
55 Media and Parents need to step up to their responisbilites
56 I am addicted to the TV
57 But I love to read
58 My favorite book is the Count of Monte Cristo
59 I’ve read it many times
60 I enjoyed reading Dan Brown’s Angels and Demons and the Da Vinci Code
61 I don’t believe that Mary Magdalene was Christ’s wife
62 I don’t believe there is a blood line through Christ other than him washing us clean of sin by spilling his blood
63 I do believe Christ had brother’s and sisters
64 I have one sister
65 Two sister’s in-law
66 I became an AUNT a few weeks ago
67 I don’t have any kids now
68 My dogs are my kids
69 I do want kids
70 Twin boys (maybe one girl)
71 I’ve already picked out their names
72 No I’m not telling you ;)
73 I volunteer in my church’s nursery
74 I trained service dogs in college
75 I was a volunteer with Equest
76 I used to be a Rodeo Rider
77 Never owned a horse
78 I want to rescue neglected animals one day
79 I think people should be certified to own pets of any kind
80 Too bad we can’t force people to be certified in order to have kids
81 I think animal cruelty is a crime
82 I love the show CSI, although the writer’s need help
83 I would love to be a writer for movies, or TV
84 I hope to see Ted Dekker’s move ‘THREE’
85 I wish there were more Christian movies out there
86 I wish good old sitcoms like Growing Pains and the Cosby show would come back in style
87 I believe reality shows are getting too insane
88 I only watch the tryouts of American Idol
89 I only sing in Church
90 Well sometimes in my Car
91 Yes the shower too, on occasion
92 I go to a Baptist Church
93 Baptism is important
94 I don’t believe baptism is your only way to salvation
95 I was raised in a Church going family
96 I love reading the Bible
97 I believe the Bible is the inspired words of God
98 I believe God did create the world
99 I believe Christ is the son of God
100 CHRIST IS MY SAVIOR

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home