Saturday, February 10, 2007

RandoM-E vol.4

Ok so have you ever see the movie ‘Super Size Me’?

If not let me give you a summery. A man decided to make a documentary of himself eating McDonald’s for every meal for about a month I think. He documented his health status before and throughout the process, and before he could finish his doctors saw elevated liver toxicity, so high that he had to end the documentary.
Now this does say a lot about fast food and what we ingest sometimes on a weekly…..or daily… basis.

But even after watching this documentary, I’m still addicted to McDonalds. Yep I admitted it. So let’s hope the healing can begin. ;)

There has to be some addictive substance in those fries, cause they’re the best, and sometimes I just can’t help myself.

Granted the guilt does come and I have to pop in another yoga video. So enjoy your Saturday, and I’m going to do some yoga.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home