Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I”M HOME!!!!!!!!!

(Wow that’s kind of weird to say during the week of Easter- think about that…)


Today I just got back from Mount Hermon California, and the excitement of a Christian Writer's Confernece. Part of me didn't want to come home! I learned SO much and got to chat with successful authors, editors, and agents. I learned SO much about myself, my writing, AND MY GOD.

It was amazing to see him work in my heart and in the conference every day! I almost got sick while I was there, but through the power of prayer God did not let that hinder all he did this week. I have so many resources to go through and so much to remember/ put in practice that I don't want to go to work tomorrow. (besides the fact that I will probably crash with exhaustion)




Check out some pictures below and come back on wednesdays to see some of the nature shots I did while I was there. Thank you for all your prayers!

May your hearts be supple and your ears open to hear the heart of Christ this Easter Season!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger The Shacks said...

I am so glad you had a great time, and that you learned alot. Great photo... I can't wait to see more. Love ya! Talk to you soon.

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home