Saturday, March 03, 2007

RandoM-E

Have you ever smelled a puppy?
Silly question I know, and if you haven’t go smell a clean baby. (Be sure and ask the parents first ;)

Now why would I ask such a silly question? Well my sister and her husband recently adopted two puppies and I got meet them, and just to smell them brought a smile to my face and a joy to my heart. Yes I know this is silly, but it’s true.

Why do you think such a silly smell would bring a smile to your face? This is what came to my mind when I thought about this question. Maybe that’s what heaven smells like. Huh…? Think about it. New babies and New puppies (when clean) smell fresh. So close to their time of creation, untainted by the world or puberty (hehehehe)

I don’t know what heaven truly smells like, but if it’s anything like puppies that will be one of many reasons to be on the reservation list. J

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

I've never connected the smell of a puppy or a baby with God's creation but it makes sense :) (I'm horrible at connecting how wonderful God is with things like life and nature though! I live near the ocean and I hardly ever stop to praise Him for it!) It's a good reminder...

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home