Sunday, March 18, 2007

10 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!

I can’t believe it…only ten days before I’m off to Mount Hermon California!

My stint of unemployment couldn’t have come at a better time. A time to relax, a time to prepare, and a time to pray. It’s funny how God works everything out for good. Now I just have to remember that when I want to stay under my covers on a bad day.

It has been amazing to watch God prepare my heart and my words as I get ready to step out in the writing world. I know He has great things planned for this conference, even if I don’t come away with a book contract. ;)

But that is the goal. That will be my passion and my heart as my excitement and anxiety start to take over this calm demeanor I’ve developed over that last few weeks, which is VERY un-Valerie like.

I ask for continued prayers as they days rush by, and all the people going to Hermon get amped up. IT’S ALMOST HERE……

Is it time to pack my bag YET!!????!?!?!???!???!?!???

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home