Friday, March 16, 2007

The Wisdom of Faith and Maizy


If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain dogs I have
known will go to heaven, and very, very few persons. -James Thurber

If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise. -Unknown

My dog is worried about the economy because Alpo is up to $3.00 a can. That's almost $21.00 in dog money. -Joe Weinstein

Ever consider what our dogs must think of us? I mean, here we come back from a grocery store with the most amazing haul -- chicken, pork, half a cow. They must think we're the greatest hunters on earth!
-Anne Tyler

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea. -Robert A. Heinlein

1 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

Yes- that is my dog on top of our old couch :)
She is lovingly dubbed: Crazy Maizy

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home