Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Motivation...


Have you ever come to a point where your mind and your body are at war?
Not literally ( been there done that) , but that cross roads where your ideas and the williness to step up don't match. I come to this point often and I must say I loose out just about everytime.
Is this because of the laziness that's been bred into our culture over the last ten to twenty years? Or is it Satan's attempt to keep me away from God's purpose?
Both are probably true, and I know God has the solution (But that's another can of worms.)
Even in my everyday job I am at war. I work in biomedical genetics, and I desire to write for a living. I love science and medicine, but can't escape the stories in my head. And yes these are different than the voices in there. Just kidding. No asylums refences please. ;)
In moments like these I am amazed at the complexities of the human brain. All that we discover, think, contemplate, and worry over. Can you imagine the God that put it together? That thought in itself blows me away, and makes a Gary Larson cartoon come to mind.
But how do we step up and get started? Where does the laziness end?
will the questions never cease...nope. Only God has the answers. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home